Proudly Locally Owned & Operated In The Northern Territory
Eco Smart Electrical NT has been built on a solid reputation of trust, reliability and professional integrity. Our main focus is in providing a quality service, professionalism and quick response times with every project we undertake.
Steve Jose first established the business in 2010 with the intention of providing quality electrical services within the Northern Territory. He has over 19yrs experience in the electrical trade ranging from residential installations, large commercial projects to large industrial mining and LNG projects. Over the last 4.5yrs, the business has grown steadily and currently employs a solid team of skilled electricians that are passionate about the industry.
The Eco Smart Difference
- At Eco Smart Electrical NT, we thrive on challenges and aim to deliver the most positive outcome for all our clients. Whether it’s a small or large electrical project, you can rely on our efficient team of electricians to oversee your project from start to finish and get the job done right the first time. We treat each job as if it’s our own and don’t cut any corners. It’s as simple and easy as that!
- We strive to remain at the forefront of the industry and consistently offer a broad range of skills and knowledge to assist your individual needs. Quality service is the cornerstone of our business and we pride ourselves on delivering work that is timely and within budget.
- Eco Smart Electrical NT will manage and co-ordinate a team of tradesmen to complete every project to a high standard. We will ensure the whole process is a stress free and seamless experience for you.
- Our goal is to always go above and beyond to meet your expectations. Our highly collaborative approach guarantees that we understand exactly what you’re looking for everytime. All our workmanship comes with a 12-month guarantee
- Our qualified electricians are fully licensed and trained in all facets of electrical safety, maintenance and servicing protocols. This includes: A-Grade Electrical license, Austel Cable License (Coax, Cat5, Optic Fibre) Air-Conditioning and Occupational Health & Safety Accreditation (OH&S).
Contractor’s Licence #: C2704
ABN: 24 153 494 010